Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Noni Juice

Way back in August 2005, back when I had a decent and reliable internet connection (Oh, how I long for those days!!!) Yahoo! Member darin992002 popped into the HIV/AIDS chat room and said that "Noni juice is a miracle drug for HIV" and that it cured him of being paralyzed.

The only way I can think that any sort of juice would cure paralysis is if the paralysis was caused by dehydration. So I can only think that Darin here was severely dehydrated. Big whoop. Water would have done that.

As far as Noni juice being a "miracle drug for HIV", well, I can only direct you to http://noni.worldwidewarning.net/ which is a somewhat comprehensive listing of all the problems surrounding both the distribution and promotion of noni juice. Needless to say (at least around this blog), Noni Juice does N-O-T-H-I-N-G. And, in fact, might even be harmful. So, Darin992002 is full of shit.

No comments: