Friday, August 05, 2005

Sim Saie Badour

Don't bother Google-ing for it. Don't try Yahoo! to search for it either. Don't ask www.ask.com 'cause they won't know about it. Don't even think about Wikipedia, either. Don't try MSN, AOL, nor Netscape. In fact, as far as I can even tell, this very page you're reading now is the only mention of this thing on the entire internet. (No wonder nobody's ever heard of it. Must be good if nobody's heard of it...)

This "Sim Saie Badour", according to Yahoo!Messenger user "Waldo1112003", is a flower that grows in the mountains of Japan. He can get you the flower for yourself for a mere $5,000. However, for a couple extra credit points he does say that you pay him "when i come back and if it works". And by "works" he means that the HIV antibody test that used to show "positive" will show "negative". And all this in only "i year" from the time you start eating the flower.

Oh, the flower has to be kept at 102 degrees for it to be kept alive. Nevermind that the mountains of Japan get snow in winter; it's really warm Japanese Snow.

Waldo said that he had documented proof that this flower does cure AIDS and that he'd send it to me, but he never did. Unless he's out there right now trying to concoct it...

I told him, "Ok. You got me.... You go to Japan, get me a flower. Bring it to me, and I'll start eating it. If, within the year my HIV test results come up negative, you can have $5,000. Just email me when you return from Japan with the flower and I'll let you know how to get the flower to me. Then, I'll contact you at the end of a year and let you know if it worked or not." But he never responded. Even to the polite and charming, "Yoo-hoo!!!" I sent him. Guess I hafta go to Japan and play "Where's Waldo's Flower" on my own....

No comments: