Friday, July 15, 2005

"The Force" and Some Herbs

Well, the guy didn't actually call it, "The Force" (As in, "May the Force be with you, Young Jedi") but that's the best thing I can come up with. Oh, and this guy sprinkles some "medicines" (i.e., herbs) into the mix.

A couple days ago, I got an instant message from Yahoo! member "skp_2000_in". What's unusual about this particular message is that it sarted out with him asking me, "im suffering from impotency can u help me" [too many sic's to put in but I assure you, that's exactly what he said.].

I asked, "Why do you think I could help you?" As it turns out, he had said that he had a cure for HIV but that, well, the "cure was".... Ah, hell, here's what he said in the instant message, "its almost cure not 100?%" (I'm still not sure if that was a statement or a question....) (And, again, that's exactly what he typed.)

(Ya know, this guy's english and grammer were so bad, I'm not even going to bother pointing out the problems he had with it anymore.)

So, anyway, good ol' "Skip" here said that his cure is "by ayurvedic & homoeopathic manner". I had no idea what this arurvedic thing was, so I looked it up. It's bascially balancing the forces within your body with the forces outside. I think. I really don't know because I really don't care that much.

All you have to do to get this "cure" from Skip-er-roni over in India is to "...send me ur cd4 count,& a copy of +ve report i will send medicine & i will say some symptoms which will occur within 10 days of administration of medicine if every thing is goin right then continue or discontinue"

Yes, that's right. Going against one of the principles of ayurvedic "medicine" (which says, "Everything in Ayurveda is validated by observation, inquiry, direct examination and knowledge derived from the ancient texts.") The Amazing Skipper doesn't even have to meet you. He can cure your HIV infection through the MAIL! That's amazing! None of that annoying and pointless verification of complaints. No messy prodding and poking. Just the mail.

Skip-meister doesn't have an M.D. and isn't a doctor but he does have, in his words, a "bachelor in homoeopathic medicine & surgery" what ever the hell that is.

But, to be fair and to Skip-o-Rama's credit, he doesn't charge for this fake cure. So he's not in it for the money. Which is a HELL of a lot more than I can say for that Dr. Sadiq and his Fake Three Month Cure for Rich People.

Skip may be misguided but he does seem like he's out to at least try to help people. I suppose that's a good thing. But, still, he shouldn't be saying that he's "almost" found a cure, even if it isn't 100% effective. If he does somehow manage to concoct a cure, more power to him and I hope he gets it published in all the right and acceptable places.

On the other hand, he didn't know was a balm was. And when I asked him if he had the usual independantly verified proof, he said, "if i would have that then why the hell im talking to u ass hole" After which, I informed him he would be ridiculed on this blog.

And, on second thought, I take back the mildly nice things I said about him. He's still a fuck-twit.

No comments: