Friday, July 22, 2005

Juice Plus+®

Contrary to what you might think this product is, it isn't a juice. It isn't even liquid. It's a pill. (I guess that's what the "+" is.)

Over at a website (Proposed Natural Treatment for AIDS) several "cures" and treatments for AIDS are listed. Number 8 on the list is this confusingly named "Juice Plus+®". And the obviously convincing statement that one person has been cured of AIDS by only taking this product. (That's good enough for me! Let's ridicule it!!!!!)

According to the Juice Plus Website, this non-juice juice-like tablet ("The next best thing to fruits and vegetables") is "the convenient and inexpensive way to add more nutrition from fresh, raw fruits and vegetables to your diet, every day." Funny that a four month supply of this thing retails for $179. Doesn't seem all that inexpensive to me. But I'm funny that way.

Not only will Juice Plus+® cure you of AIDS (provided that you're the one person they claim it did) it will detox and cleanse you, too! (Does it do windows?)

Well, that's about it. Since the first web site doesn't give a whole lot of information and the second just bullshits its way through a couple pages, I don't have a lot to ridicule. I'll have to try harder next time....

(Oh, to avoid getting my ass sued off, I think I gotta do this: "Juice Plus+® is a registered trademark of NSA International, Inc." whoever the fuck they are....)

No comments: